Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube & Packet Data problems : N95 8GB

• 13-08-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems playing vids from YouTube on their phone ? when I click on the video Real Player opens & displays Loading then after a while I get the following message: Unable to connect to server. Server time-out
    I was able to watch vids before with no problem :(

Also can anyone with a N95 on vodafone bill pay check the setting for the Packet data : Access Point please

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I find emTube a much better application. Also has the option to save a video on the phone so can watch it anytime without reconnecting to the net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

go to the meteor website and get the "meteor data" settings sent to your phone. Then go into realplayer and set it to use that access point

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I use mobitubia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I've mobile YouTube installed which works ok, I was just wondering why the standard browser stopped playing youtube vids :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Youtube works from within the N95i browser..

• Advertisement

Youtube works from within the N95i browser..

I did for me to but not anymore :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ajc123

i tried downloading mobitubia on my phone, it starts downloading but then says expired certificate! Why!!?!? If anyone knows of a completely idiot proof way of getting youtube id love to know about it!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

ajc123 wrote: »
    i tried downloading mobitubia on my phone, it starts downloading but then says expired certificate! Why!!?!? If anyone knows of a completely idiot proof way of getting youtube id love to know about it!
    Turn back time.

(Quite literally. Put the date back on your phone. Try going back in 6 month chunks until it works.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ajc123

i set it back to april nd it works perfect, cheers!

Anyone help with the other issue ?

Also can anyone with a N95 on vodafone bill pay check the setting for the Packet data : Access Point please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Alfie1 wrote: »
    Anyone help with the other issue ?

hs.vodafone.ie

Thanks iggy :)

Advertisement