Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Performance Laptops

• 13-08-2008 5:23pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi I was given a few links by a work colleague to sites where I could buy Really high end performance asus laptops from america at pretty decent prices - they were fairly big reputable sites but I just can't find them again,

if anyone knows sites like what I'm talking about it would be much appreciated.
    if not it's cool cause I might be able to get the links again in a week or so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

mayordenis wrote: »
    Hi I was given a few links by a work colleague to sites where I could buy Really high end performance asus laptops from america at pretty decent prices - they were fairly big reputable sites but I just can't find them again,

if anyone knows sites like what I'm talking about it would be much appreciated.
    if not it's cool cause I might be able to get the links again in a week or so.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/

That isnt the site id say your talking about but it is a very good website. How are you going to get the Laptop into the country if you dont mind me asking. PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,184 ✭✭✭✭muffler

PurelyGadgets might be worth a shot

Advertisement