Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free NTL

Options
  • 13-08-2008 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

This has probably been covered before but is it true that you can get ntl tv and broadband free for 6 months???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im not sure what the current package is, but when I got their BB 2 years ago I was supposed to get the first 3 months free, yet I was still charged. After ringing up over it, the fed me some bs I cant remember.
    caveat emptor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

After losing a good few subscribers, UPC were meant to come up with a new digital package for just €20 a month. Almost positive it's now available.

You no longer have to sign up for the TV service if you want broadband although it costs a few euro more to get broadband on its own.

Advertisement