Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95 vs samsung u900

• 13-08-2008 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey folks wats the better fone n95 or u900.
    cant decide which to get.need help:confused:
    dont wanna get a fone thats a piece of poo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

N95 !! has everything even Irons clothes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Doboy21

thanks for reply gcgirl.
    how do u find the size of the n95? is it like a brick?
    iv only ever seen pics of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Doboy21 wrote: »
    thanks for reply gcgirl.
    how do u find the size of the n95? is it like a brick?
    iv only ever seen pics of it

I havent used the u900 but the n95 is the dogs... I got one last week. Theres a never ending list of online applications you can download for it. Its a mini PC. Amazing machine. Only problem is the size. I went from a SE w880i which is tiny to this and cant get used to it in my pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

fair enough it's a bit on the big size but what it has completely makes up for it ! Completely amazing phone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Doboy21

just had a sales rep in with me, he has the n95 and it doesnt look that big. Im sold on the n95.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Amazing piece of kit, and serves as a camera, MP3 player, Phone & internet browser (before you start installing addon apps) so the increased size is understandable & forgiveable.

Deadly piece of kit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Got the 8GB there a few months ago and its the mutts nutts. Definately get one if you want a good phone that has a lot of functionality.

Advertisement