Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where sells cheap used XBOX 360 Games?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

wHERE DO THEY SELL THEM IN TOWN?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

most off licenses and chemists.:P

sorry couldn't help myself. Game, Gamestop, Smyths are your main three. and Xtravision in the suburbs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Go into town and check every games shop you can find and always check the Pre-owned section for good cheap games, ask to have a look at the surface of the disc to make sure its alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

GAME are quite good for 2nd hand 360, have seen some good games reduced to €16.99. Now whether this is due to them having a large stock or its in poor quality, its anybodys guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Stay the hell away from Gamestop, Game on Dawson St. and XtraVision give the best deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I think Gamestop are quite good. They have a deal where if you buy two you get a third game free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Dman001 wrote: »
    I think Gamestop are quite good. They have a deal where if you buy two you get a third game free.

Yeah but they determine which games are eligible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i was in mancaster last weak o my god game is so cheap games 2 are 2 weaks old 15 panad a=thats about 20 euro thats good got a wii for only 280 what 6 games

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dman001 wrote: »

its prety new offer, and this offer kind of rocks!

ill have to go on mine day off grab a few games

Advertisement