Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Punto sport, worth the risk?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just weighing up my car buying options and I was thinking about the new Punto Grande Sport. Ther reason I was thinking this is that you can pick one up for cheap enough with little or no milage. What has me apprehensive is the fact that its a Fiat!!!

I actually own a bravo at the moment and i have to say it has given me a fair bit of trouble, but alot of that is due to general wear and tear. Any body got any opinions?? it looks like a fairly decent little motor really, and i suppose im just hoping that Fiat have ironed out any of their problems which made them so renowned! Much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

your best bet is to stick with fiat, you'll get the best trade-in for your bravo within the fiat network and all new fiats are supposed to have much improved reliability so if you hold on to the punto for a couple of years you might have more options open to you...?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Shouldn't be any riskier than something like a Corsa. resale may be an issue for you though.
    Trade in figure for a Bravo will be irrelevant, presuming it's an old model. nobody will give a decent figure for one at this stage.

Advertisement