Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of heading up to Newry or the Outlet centre further North from Newry this Su

Options
  • 13-08-2008 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Thinking of heading up to Newry or the Outlet centre further North from Newry this Sunday

Regarding Newry, I believe its v busy am I better off driving by the first exit (from Dublin) for Newry and taking the 2nd exit.

Is the Outlet centre worth going to, whats the parking like etc

What time do these places open Sunday

Any tips or reccomendatoins welcome

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Parking at the Outlet is huge and free.
    Been there 3 times now and the parking never was more than 60% full.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I was in the outlet centre about 4 weeks ago and have to say I was very disappointed, I suppose it probably depends on what you are looking for on the day but didn't find any bargains myself.

Places like the M&S outlet were a complete waste of time.

There's no Ralph Lauren outlet there either.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

nothing open in newry on sunday until 1pm

check opening hours for outlet centre online before heading north

outlet centre run by same people operating kildare one and prices are same having visited both, marks and sparks is a joke hardly worth the effort to be honest probably get better value on sale day in debenhams

on more positive note after outletcentre keep travelling on m1 and turn for belfast and you have sprucefield retail park with sainsburys(bigger and better store than newry)and b+q, marks etc if not shopped out by now keep heading to belfast and get off at kings hall exit before belfast city centre and get off on falls road exit and you have ASDA

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seanobs

Sainsburys in Newry accept Euro.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement