Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syndicate

Options
  • 13-08-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

hi am intrested in geting a syndiacte going and was just wondering has anybody owned a dog or been/intrested in joining a syndicate and how yous got on or what problems yous had

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MrDap

I've been involved with a couple and couldn't really put you off,theres nothing better than cheering your dog home in Shelbourne on a Saturday night.

I got my first dog with a mate of mine 3 years ago,we paid 3k for him and he was sent to Ian Reilly.He looked to be a serious dog,We got everything we paid for him back after his first race,we then turned down an offer of 25k for him,the next week he picked up an injury and never came back to his top form but thats the ups and down of the game.I would highly recommend Ian if your looking for a trainer but he would only train open class dogs,others I would rate would be Kevin Losty or Marie Gilbert.

Most trainers charge e300 a month that pays for everything except race entries,it would cover vets fee either and these can be a killer if your dog picks up a bad injury.

Advertisement