Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear cloud, Mobile boards problem thingie..

Options
  • 13-08-2008 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Hey.

Ive never used internet on mobile before because frankly it was shoite, however i tried out boards.ie and i genuinely think its excellent and very very fast.

However one issue i have is that i use a Nokia N73 and when i post i cant seem to scroll down and see what im typing in the "posting box" once i fill up the posting box with text.. in essance i see no scroll down facility within the posting box.

Is this an anti snyper spamming thing you installed, an issue with my phone or something you can tweak on the board itself?

Much appreciated.

kthanxbi
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055307834

As far as I know it's a known issue but not a problem with boards mobile site but a problem with the browser.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Post a couple of carriage returns and it will scroll down.

sometimes pressign right a couple of times at the end of the text will also scroll it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Wel done sdoom the return tab thing worked.

have some cake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Also try downloading mobile opera, i find it works pretty good

Advertisement