Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock 17/18c

Options
  • 13-08-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭

I have a glock 17 and and 18c, both KWA, and I'm looking for info on upgrades.

basically I want to get a metal slide, with trades, and a threaded barrel to fit a silencer and the 49rd mag, I already have a laser on the bottom,.

so, any ideas where to get these ??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i have the swiss arms LAM on mine, its a laser and flashlight combi.,
    you can get the metal slide from ehobby aswell as the threaded barrel. the slide return spring upgrade is a load of bull really, it just made my gun unreliable. i also changed the hammer spring and the mag valve. all of which are available from ehobby.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

hi vtec

which do you have>? the 17 or 18c?? I can't find the metal slide on ehobby???:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

The 18c, they dont do much stuff for them so its often only every few days the stuff goes up. also their key words are all over the place so ya dont get much info back after a search, just go to the left of the screen and click "parts" and "pistol parts" ect, ya'll find it in there., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

cool, thanks

Advertisement