Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes? Eviction 9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

I hope Stu goes I like Rachel and dont think she is boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thats_life

STu out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

racheals a fake. stu is sound. pretty sure hes goin but i hope not. i accidently voted stu instead on dat poll btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

racheals sound. stu is a fake.

Fixed your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

racheals a fake. stu is sound. pretty sure hes goin but i hope not. i accidently voted stu instead on dat poll btw.

Stuart is sooo slow. Not sound. Sly. He never wants to get invloved in anything...everything has to be done on the sly with him...yet no one calls him a fence-sitter?!

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Fixed your post.

v clever. dya tink stu is fake???? i like hm. ez alrite lyk. i don tink ez fake.

v clever. dya tink stu is fake???? i like hm. ez alrite lyk. i don tink ez fake.

Full keyboard in front of you, use it.

He's a complete fake. Completely sly, dying for his moment of fame. If he was so concerned about his 5 year old daughter that he's missing so much and if he wanted to go as much as he says..he'd be gone. He knows where the door is. Instead he's trying to get the sympathy vote and is far more concerned with being on BBLB and doing the magazine deals. Using your daughter for gain (which is essentially what hes doing) is a pretty scummy thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Stuart is sooo slow. Not sound. Sly. He never wants to get invloved in anything...everything has to be done on the sly with him...yet no one calls him a fence-sitter?!
    Cause he was part of "Stale" and he will follow the other HM that made him complete in there, and yes you are quite right , he is sly.:)

Full keyboard in front of you, use it.
    ignorant ppl dont deserve all of my keyboard. no need 2 get agressiv just cuz ur wrong;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Instead he's trying to get the sympathy vote

I don't think anyone in there has tried to gain the sympathy vote as much as Rachel has tbh. That was way over the top today the way she went on about the goldfish. I've always suspected she was being too martyrlike but that just made up my mind. The way she fusses over 'Mikeeee!' really gets on my nerves and then today when she declared she was giving her medal to Kat! She could've given it to her without telling the whole nation.

• Advertisement

6.gif:D

haha. 2 b honest i cudn care less about stu bu i tink sum ppl take dis way 2 seriously.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone in there has tried to gain the sympathy vote as much as Rachel has tbh. That was way over the top today the way she went on about the goldfish. I've always suspected she was being too martyrlike but that just made up my mind. The way she fusses over 'Mikeeee!' really gets on my nerves and then today when she declared she was giving her medal to Kat! She could've given it to her without telling the whole nation.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

ignorant ppl dont deserve all of my keyboard. no need 2 get agressiv just cuz ur wrong;):D

Actually 100% agree with Chinafoot here. It annoys the livin daylights out of me when people 'txt spk' on here. Can you not just type it properly please?!?

haha. 2 b honest i cudn care less about stu bu i tink sum ppl take dis way 2 seriously.

You are not on your phone , you are on a Forum :)
    so can you please put all the letter's in your words.;)

Actually 100% agree with Chinafoot here. It annoys the livin daylights out of me when people 'txt spk' on here. Can you not just type it properly please?!?

well of course i can because you asked me nicely:)

You are not on your phone , you are on a Forum :)
    so can you please put all the letter's in your words.;)

yes thats fine but i would have rathered being asked nicely.:)

What percentage of the votes did Stu get last week does anyone know?

Ignorant is posting in txtspk which is pretty much impossible to read. The second part of your post is quite simply idiotic. I don't need to ask you nicely. You are being rude the minute you post that drivel.

Nobody is taking anything too seriously, it's a discussion. People can and will have differing opinions.
    Ann22 wrote:
    I don't think anyone in there has tried to gain the sympathy vote as much as Rachel has tbh. That was way over the top today the way she went on about the goldfish. I've always suspected she was being too martyrlike but that just made up my mind.

Being upset over the goldfish isn't looking for sympathy though, I don't see how that would make people feel sorry for her. It hardly compares to "I miss my daughter soooooooooooo much". No had you said that Rachel being upset over the goldfish shows that she wants people to think she's super nice, then yeah there'd be a lot I'm sure who would agree with you. Personally I reckon Rachel is just a nice girl who is a little naive and is probably the type who would easily cry over stuff...like animal rescue centre ads on the tv :) That doesn't make her manipulative or sly like Stu.
    Ann22 wrote:
    The way she fusses over 'Mikeeee!' really gets on my nerves and then today when she declared she was giving her medal to Kat! She could've given it to her without telling the whole nation.

She's being helpful to Mikey and if he had a major problem with it he'd tell ehr where to go. He's not exactly the type to hold his tongue now is he?

As for the medal, I think she did it for Kat and wanted people to see Kat have it. It could also be seen as Rachel declaring the unity of herself and Kat because in fairness, the pair of them get a lot of shít from other people in there and they support each other greatly. Remember the letters from home? She didn't tell the housemates at the time that she had forfeited her own letter so that the Hell housemates could get theirs. She's a nice girl. I'll never understand the cynicism and suspicion people have towards those who are genuinely nice.

Ann , hi , did you not see the programme ?
    She was put in charge of the goldfish by BB and made responsible for them.
    She did everything on the laminate provided by BB and " Heaven
    15.gifDied"

Something to do with a disease that fish get.
    Mikey is her friend and so is Kat , I don't see the harm in giving her medal to Kat.
    In all this Everyone is forgetting about Heaven who did the very thing Stu was saying all along , (I am dying to get out of here).

Ignorant is posting in txtspk which is pretty much impossible to read. The second part of your post is quite simply idiotic. I don't need to ask you nicely. You are being rude the minute you post that drivel.

Jeeze don't cry. if it was impossible to read then how did you answer my question, which was not idiotic i simply asked you whether you thought stu was really a fake. of course you need to ask me nicely its called manners. "txtspk" isn't ignorance its laziness. you did take it too seriously, you nearly soiled yourself when you thought that someone actually didn't love rachel. if people can have their own opinions then why did you kick off so easily :confused:??????

• Advertisement

(Being upset over the goldfish isn't looking for sympathy though, I don't see how that would make people feel sorry for her. It hardly compares to "I miss my daughter soooooooooooo much". )

I suspect she does believe people would feel for her sitting there all childlike-tears dripping.I wouldn't compare the emotions of a goldfish dying to missing a child. Think Stu doesn't have sole custody so wouldn't be living full time with his wee one, he doesn't go on about her near as much as Rex did about Nicole. He prob didn't know how much he would miss her or how long he'd be away, it'd be an awful shame to just walk out now when he's come this far.

(She's being helpful to Mikey and if he had a major problem with it he'd tell ehr where to go. He's not exactly the type to hold his tongue now is he?)

No you're right he isn't but I don't know if i'd rate him very highly as a judge of character. He spent the first month sitting with Lisa and Mario listening and agreeing with all their bitching. :mad:Then when Marion went he was all pally with Luke!!! He wanted Luke to win Hoh the first time.:rolleyes:

(She didn't tell the housemates at the time that she had forfeited her own letter so that the Hell housemates could get theirs. )
    No but the public saw she did it. We all saw her biting her lip bravely and refusing to tell them. Hmmmmm!

On my last post i was quoting Chinafoot-sorry.

yes thats fine but i would have rathered being asked nicely.:)

You missed out on the smilies at the end of each sentence then ,more like 2.gif than you knew.:D

Jeeze don't cry. if it was impossible to read then how did you answer my question, which was not idiotic i simply asked you whether you thought stu was really a fake. of course you need to ask me nicely its called manners. "txtspk" isn't ignorance its laziness. you did take it too seriously, you nearly soiled yourself when you thought that someone actually didn't love rachel. if people can have their own opinions then why did you kick off so easily :confused:??????

ROFL! You think that was me "kicking off"....wow. I couldn't give a crap if you don't like Rachel. I disagree with your opinion, it's allowed. I'm hardly sitting here frothing at the mouth because you like Stu and don't like Rachel. You've actually made me laugh out loud with that one...love it. I'll make my point and you can make yours (although a bit more than 'Rachel is fake Stu is sound' might make for a better discussion). If you think that was me being irate I would suggest you avoid some of the other more serious forums. I'm going to assume you're new to message boards in general as you don't seem to get how they work.

Posting in txtspk is very much frowned upon on message boards. It's seen as rude and ignorant and some forums will ban you for using it. Therefore you are showing bad manners to those who post here and as such you shouldn't be surprised when people tell you to give it up.

Now, how about we get back on topic yeah?

:D
    On my last post i was quoting Chinafoot-sorry.

Don't know which of us that was directed at , but if it was me , no Sorry's necessary.:D

Hi Sharpshooter I did see the programme. I could well be wrong,I know a lot of folk will disagree but to me I just felt the whole shebang was an act. I felt the exaggerated fussing over them just didn't ring true. I don't see anything wrong with her giving the medal to Kat but she just had to draw attention to it. Again I could be wrong.

I suspect she does believe people would feel for her sitting there all childlike-tears dripping.I wouldn't compare the emotions of a goldfish dying to missing a child. Think Stu doesn't have sole custody so wouldn't be living full time with his wee one, he doesn't go on about her near as much as Rex did about Nicole. He prob didn't know how much he would miss her or how long he'd be away, it'd be an awful shame to just walk out now when he's come this far.

With regards the fish thing....she's been stuck there with people who are openly hostile to her and she was given the responsibilty of looking after the fish. All of them are going to be in emotionally heightened states as it is and Rachel was given a living creature to look after and also take her mind off things. She had something else to focus on and it didn't work out. It died. You can't blame her for getting upset. We don't know how hard it is for them in there emotionally. It may seem silly to us because it's easy to say "ah it's just a fish" but she probably felt like an utter failure.

As for Stu, I disagree, your child should be your absolute number one priority and if he really wanted to see her as much as he says he'd have walked out that door instead of this performace trying to get people to nominate him. Trying to get Kat nominated in order to make her "break" showed him up for what he is. Sly.

No you're right he isn't but I don't know if i'd rate him very highly as a judge of character. He spent the first month sitting with Lisa and Mario listening and agreeing with all their bitching. :mad:Then when Marion went he was all pally with Luke!!! He wanted Luke to win Hoh the first time.:rolleyes:

And Luke was favourite to win at one point, things change in the house. You might think she's patronising but Mikey obviously doesn't. He had no problem telling Belinda where to go when she tried to baby him.

No but the public saw she did it. We all saw her biting her lip bravely and refusing to tell them. Hmmmmm!

Yeah but its the housemates that have to nominate her in order for her to be up. Surely if she was playing the game as much as you think she is she would have made it clear what a martyr she is by telling everyone that she was going without a letter from home so that other people can have theirs. She didn't do that.

At the end of the day people are going to like different people. I think Rachel gets an unfair slating as she's never done anything that could be seen as sly or manipulative. Stu has.

You missed out on the smilies at the end of each sentence then ,more like 2.gif than you knew.:D

aw no i wasn't talking about you i meant chinaface. i dont really care that much anyway. again, im loving that mikey cartoon thingey. nice.

Hi Sharpshooter I did see the programme. I could well be wrong,I know a lot of folk will disagree but to me I just felt the whole shebang was an act. I felt the exaggerated fussing over them just didn't ring true. I don't see anything wrong with her giving the medal to Kat but she just had to draw attention to it. Again I could be wrong.

5.gifRach , testing the water's at the begining .

Rach , trying to figure out who her friends are.

2.gif

Rach , now 1.gif

Hope she Doesn't go.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Now now kids play nice!!

People do miss their children, everyone has a lot of time to think in there and i'm sure your child would be what you think about most.

People get upset about pets, the goldfish was important to rachel and she's upset it died. Most people would be upset when their pets died.

Advertisement