Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Hairdresser in Cork

Options
  • 13-08-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi all!

If this thread is already exhausted feel free to get rid of it BUT I have just moved to Cork and am looking for somebody who can give a great cut and colour whilst actually listening to what you ask for. Have had way tooo many bad experiences in the past.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭shell42970

I moved to Cork recently myself and found a stylist whom I like. Her name is Sinead and she works for Crazy Cutz Thu- Sat.
    (324 Blarney Street, ph# 021 430 8772)

I can't speak to how well she colors hair, since I don't go that route myself, but I've been very happy with my cuts, which are priced quite reasonably compared to other stylists I looked at in the city.

Good luck in your search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Hi shell42970

Thanks a million for replying...gonna try the place out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Origins on Drawbridge st upstairs from that tanning place. fergal there is great, they won loads of awards at some recent hairdressing thing. Expensive though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

shell42970 wrote: »
    I've been very happy with my cuts, which are priced quite reasonably compared to other stylists I looked at in the city.

Also in the market for a new hairdresser... do you mind me asking what she charges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Origins on Drawbridge st upstairs from that tanning place. fergal there is great, they won loads of awards at some recent hairdressing thing. Expensive though. :(

Oh god NO! i went there and they screwed up my hair colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Ah I was ready to come in all guns blazing talking about the place I go to for a short back and sides, good job I stopped to read the first post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Creeping-Death

razorblunt wrote: »
    Ah I was ready to come in all guns blazing talking about the place I go to for a short back and sides, good job I stopped to read the first post!
    haha, was going to do the same but all any hairdressers done for me in the past 2 years is trim off about a centimetre of splits to keep mine growing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hollowfloors

Claire at Gerry's (Jerry's? ... can never remember!) on French Church St. Absolute legend. I've been going to her for years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Heather1983

Hair Inc on Oliver Plunkett street is great, cheap, but brilliant dry cuts. They're lovely in there too, very friendly and unfake and will help you decide on a style. Only been there for cuts, never colour so can't comment on that. Love it there tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Can we see some before/after pics and vote on the results? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement