Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

adagio tea

• 13-08-2008 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

theirs to much talk bout coffee on here so i am going to bring in some tea and bout the only place i have found to get good tea at a good price is from adagio.com thy have a euro site as well but i would order from the usa seen as u get more to choose and it works out cheaper (go finger) just spreading the work hope to seem some reviews from here plus thy may make the euro site or bring down shipping if more ppl over here are buying from them

plus if u want to get some thing from them have $5 off ur 1st order

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

There are plenty of places in Ireland to buy good tea at decent prices too. Check out the links and shops in the stickys on the main page.

Also, please try and use your full keyboard. Text speak is hard to read and frowned upon across all the boards. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 niai

sorry for the text but i wouldt class that as text speak all i did is u and ppl ok i can under stand the ppl i will try but this is the way i have learned to wright and i dont see any thing wrong with it

i did my leaving cert on a pc and i got to send my exams in with the u ur in it i am dyslexic (hate that word who ever made it was taking the piss) so i have to and spell check every thing i write and the red line dosent show up of u just letting u know i will do my best but dont be to hart on me not saying u are being cos ur not but i have been to place's where you put in a good topics that would get people talking and thats said in it it "learn how to spell dick head" dont bother me sept for that the topic never gets going cos thy get off topic witch i am doing no w so i will stop and lest get back to the tea

sorry for a bit of a rant

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Lots of people have difficulty reading and writing. When posters see a genuine effort being made to type coherantly they will be a lot more forgiving. Replace 'u' with 'you' and 'ppl' with 'people' - all these little things all help. If mods decide you're not making the effort the posts may be deleted.

Advertisement