Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening classes in Tramore

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where I can attend evening classes in Tramore ? I am just looking for hobby subjects, like creative writing or ballroom dancing. Many thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 garrser

If you are willing to travel to Waterford, then WIT has some interesting Personal Development evening courses starting in September.

http://studentssp.wit.ie/sofed/prospectus/Prospectus.asp?cat=30&op=

Don't know about Tramore at the moment, although we usually get a leaflet through the letterbox, usually I think around this time of the year, outlining evening classes held in a couple of the schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mia belle

Much appreciated, thank you. Will keep an eye out for any listings locally. If I have to go to Waterford then I can, anything to pass the dark evenings.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya most of the stuff is in the CBS/Stella Maris. Call the schools if you want to know in advance.. other then that, no idea!

Advertisement