Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ClubOptiSlim

• 13-08-2008 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a diet called cluboptislim, I am lossing 3kg per week and can have a dinner at night which is great, tried lioptrim but it was too hard for me. Has anyone else tried cluboptislim. Would like to hear from you.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

alison23 wrote: »
    I am lossing 3kg per week and can have a dinner at night which is great,

I know nothing about this diet but 3kg per week is an awful lot of weight to lose in a week. That is about half a stone. I think most people will agree that in order to keep weigh off, losing 1 or 2 lb a week is optimum, about 0.5 kg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

I know a few people on it and all lost loads of weight. However and it's a big however, I know when they come off it most of them will put the weight back on because you cannot do this diet forever. Plus my cousin who has IBS has great difficulty with it and in my opinion should stop the diet as her tummy is in bits. However she won't be told.
    I've seen the women in my family do every diet under the sun and lose weight, then they put it all back on with more.
    1-2lb a week seems to stay off longer but lets face it, once you lose weight you can't exactly go back to eating crap, it has to be forever. End of story. Healthy eating is for life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just a cross between lipotrim & slimfast TBH.

They do the same pseudo-pharmaceutical trick as lipotrim, restricting sales to pharmacies only so it appears "medically approved" or something. But then they ruin the whole scam by selling it online anyway!

This should be sold alongside slimfast in your local dunnes, no reason not to, and it should only cost a fraction of what they charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

Could anyone on the cluboptislim diet let me know the ingredients in the shakes? There isn't a supplier near me and I can't see the ingredients on the website. I am a coeliac and need to check if there is any gluten before ordering.

Advertisement