Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for you all...

Options
  • 13-08-2008 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Appreciate it if you could vote (and post a comment if you want)

If I put up the latest ticket office info/news like I did last year will it be of any use to you?

It's a lot of work tbh, and I'd like to think it provides a service, but if nobody's interested there's not much point :P

Feel free to comment, I'm not bothered either way.

Does this forum need a latest ticket office news thread? 18 votes

Yes, I would use it regularly
    0% 0 votes
    Not bothered, but might check every now and then
    11% 2 votes
    Would be of no use to me
    88% 16 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I voted not bothered Ronan, if its a lot of hassle, I would'nt bother if I was you. Everybody has access to the net and should be able to track all relevant news via the official website.

If a particular issue comes up, someone could open a new thread regarding such an issue !!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I voted not bothered Ronan, if its a lot of hassle, I would'nt bother if I was you. Everybody has access to the net and should be able to track all relevant news via the official website.

If a particular issue comes up, someone could open a new thread regarding such an issue !!

Exactly same thoughts as myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I would leave it. It is just as easy to check the website. Dont be creating hassle for yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think we all tend to help each other when theres a need.
    i dont think theres a need to do a lot of work for what is essentially already done between mates.
    all the extra work would pretty much be redundent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i voted yes before i read some replies. would have been very handy the 2-3 times i'd have needed it last season. but suppose the points made that i can get the information if i leave the world of boards is fair too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

ditpoker wrote: »
    i voted yes before i read some replies. would have been very handy the 2-3 times i'd have needed it last season. but suppose the points made that i can get the information if i leave the world of boards is fair too.

Not bothered Ronan - group on here are better than any ticket office!!

Advertisement