Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naked statues

Options
  • 14-08-2008 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

OK, so there was these two naked statues stood in the middle of a park somewhere. One day the angel Gabriel came down and said to them "alright, you two have been stood here for hundreds of years so I'm going to give you half an hour of being real live human beings".

With an excited look on his face, the now man turns to the woman and says, "C'mon, will we?". With a grin on her face she agrees and the two of them head off behind a bush. Seconds later there's all this noise coming from behind the bush, the bushes are rustling mad, wicked commotion altogether.

15 minutes later the couple return. Gabriel says to them, " I gave you half an hour, what are ye doing back so soon?". So the man turns to the woman again and says, "Will we?", to which she replies, "OK but this time you hold the pigeon and ill sh!t on him"

(Please don't hate on me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oh what a let down.

And there was me thinking it would be a joke about not being 'hard' any more... or ... something...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Took me a minute, but then I got it...

A giggle...small, but still a giggle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

The best joke in years on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mehr

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

OK, so there was these two naked statues stood in the middle of a park somewhere. One day the angel Gabriel came down and said to them "alright, you two have been stood here for hundreds of years so I'm going to give you half an hour of being real live human beings".

With an excited look on his face, the now man turns to the woman and says, "C'mon, will we?". With a grin on her face she agrees and the two of them head off behind a bush. Seconds later there's all this noise coming from behind the bush, the bushes are rustling mad, wicked commotion altogether.

15 minutes later the couple return. Gabriel says to them, " I gave you half an hour, what are ye doing back so soon?". So the man turns to the woman again and says, "Will we?", to which she replies, "OK but this time you hold the pigeon and ill sh!t on him"

(Please don't hate on me)

That is the joke of the year for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

naked statues turn me on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Heard it years ago, but still good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

awe good no haters. always makes me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Nice!

Advertisement