Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interleaving problem

Options
  • 14-08-2008 2:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭

Ok im on gaelic telecom 2md ( imagine ). I know about eircoms line upgrades , mine is still on 2mb but my ping has doubled which i persume is interleaving. Who do i contact to get it put on low or hyperfast. Eircom or my provider? Does anyone know the reason for interleaving being turned on ? Stupid imo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

spixel wrote: »
    Ok im on gaelic telecom 2md ( imagine ). I know about eircoms line upgrades , mine is still on 2mb but my ping has doubled which i persume is interleaving. Who do i contact to get it put on low or hyperfast. Eircom or my provider? Does anyone know the reason for interleaving being turned on ? Stupid imo

about the 10th thread on this, i wonder why people cant just search it.

Neways , your prolly after being put on interleaving by mistake, the 3 and 2mb connections should be set to low interleaving or even fastpath, ring your ISP to tell eircom to fix it.

Advertisement