Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Head?

Options
  • 14-08-2008 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

so guys, who went out last night? ended up staying out till around 5 or so.. headed home and had to get up at 8 this morning for work... All i can say is, im not really on the ball today :) great night last night.. Anything intresting happen to anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I got a debs date!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Ended up staying in town much later than originally planned. Lot of eh.... pricks ( :rolleyes: ) out and about last night and some proper aggro on street corners and the like.... not my scene to be honest!

once we got in somewhere it was ok, but everywhere was packed out I thought. I'm not trying to sound whingey, I went straight to the local (Palmerstown House, represent) with the school mates after getting the results and I honestly enjoyed that more than town. Crazy night. Too much mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

aye, i thought town was to packed as well, i prefer a nice few pints when the friends in a bar in a nice cosey cornor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I found myself at a results party full of people I didn't know, but was given a bottle of det coke with whiskey and vodka...which would be more accurately described as whiskey and vodka with a splash of coke. I wandered inside the house and found chocolate cake which was pretty epic. Drank a load of the whiskey/coke mix which hit me pretty hard, the rest of the night is pretty patchy from there on, I remember crying at some point and then being like "why am I crying?" Up until then it was a good night anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Spent a lot of the night comforting and looking after a friend of mine. One of them nights.

Had a strange conversation with a drunk man on the way home. He offered me wedges, I declined, he accused me of not being a dubliner, I explained I was from Blackrock, he suggested I was posh, I told him I'd set my daddy on him, and so on. He wasn't even remotely sleazy though, which made it nice and innocently amusing.

Didn't find town that packed to be honest, we were headed to the Purty Kitchen but left, after deeming it too empty. We got into town pretty late though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

I was in Wax. walked home from town with a load of my friends. and hour into the walk my friend showed up with a bike and gave it to me to cycle home cos I had work in the morning and needed a good nights sleep. I was about to leave but everyone took the bike apart and threw the parts around donnybrook stadium. so i had to walk home. got home at 6am and had to get up at 9am, get a bus out to blanchardstown (from ballsbridge), then work for 7 hours doing promotions!! so had to stay standing and smile constantly for 7 hours with only three hours sleep and very hungover! worst day ever. last nite was good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Spent a lot of the night comforting and looking after a friend of mine. One of them nights.

Well your obviously a good friend. If that was me id probably dump them away or tell them to cop the **** on!! I have no time for drink induced mood swings!! :)

It would be funny if you actually did ring your dad - "Daddy, will you beat up this drunk man that is bullying me [then the cute baby eyes*] ... pleaaaaaaasssseee" :D :pac:

*I just read over my post and realized that there is no possible way to show the baby eyes over the phone. We will just pretend it was a video call. Just please dont mock me. I am volatile insecure and regularly switch between emotions.

:confused: :eek: :cool:

:p:(:o

:D:D:D

Advertisement