Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am still unfairly banned - Hayley_2008

Options
  • 14-08-2008 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I have still not received an answer from Ruu or Gordon, only a patronising response from the main person involved in my banning known as "Beruthiel"

post_old.gif Yesterday, 17:02 #1 hayley_2008
    blue_star_1.gif

Adverts | Friends

icon4.gifBanned unfairly from personal issues thread - Hayley_2008
    I was banned from one of the forums.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...0#post56889770

above is the link to the thread

I think it was unfairly so and the person i posted about took my comment up wrong and i didnt get a chance to explain exactly what i meant to defend myself before i was banned. I've now been banned for a week (fair enough its only a week) but i completely think it was unfair.

I dont mind going into details over PM but could someone please hear my case or does anyone know how i could get in contact with someone so my side is heard (the mod who banned me told me to try here...)

Thanks, Hayley
    user_online.gifreport.gif post_thanks.gif hayley_2008 View Public Profile Send a private message to hayley_2008 Find More Posts by hayley_2008 Add hayley_2008 to Your Contacts
    post_old.gif Yesterday, 17:05 #2 seamus
    Ergonomicwy Terwiffic
    yellow_star_4.gif

Adverts | Friends
    SMod: East, Feedback, Help Desk, IrelandOffline, Legal Discussion
    im_msn.gif

We'll wait for a response in the Help Desk thread.

Gordon or Ruu will have to respond because myself and Beruthiel were involved.
    user_offline.gifreport.gif post_thanks.gif
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hold your horses.

Seamus already replied in the other thread. One of the Smods other than himself and Ber. are going to look into it, moderators are not online all the time.

Your ban will be reviewed as soon as they get a chance, patience is the key. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hayley_2008

Thank you, nice to see there is one polite & considerate mod on this board.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Feedback is no longer used for the 'why was I banned threads'

As you already have one in the Help Desk, this one is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement