Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More like: The Hazards of agnosticism (Spin-off thread)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Arguing and rearguing the same things with neither side ever seeing the other side’s point of view with any clarity.

No I understand everything you've said, there's no confusion on my part. I just think you're wrong and have explained why. At that point you seemed to either get confused or made some inelegant attempt to bail.

But yes, I'm sure we'll run into each other again.
    Wicknight wrote: »
    Anyone want to comment on my "God throwing his own birthday party" post ... anyone ...

I quite liked it, but I generally agree with what you say, thats largely a given, I usually scroll forward to see if it managed to dig its way through faith based reasoning.
    I wasn't prepared to start over, my heart was too broken. If I get a surge of inspiration again I will defo go over it again ok.

Did you try praying for it to be returned? We can run our own experiment right here.

Advertisement