Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality mattress online

• 14-08-2008 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to buy a good quality mattress (maybe a memory foam one as i've heard these are very good).

Does anyone have any recommendations of what mattress to buy and where good value can be got?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I bought mine from http://www.mattress.ie/. I went to a bed shop first and tested out a couple of mattresses and choose the one I wanted. When I compared the shop price to this site I saved about €200. they also delivered in 10 days while the shop told me it would be 4 to 6 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I went with topsleep.co.uk v happy

Deliv included and two free foam pillows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

Thanks for the replies folks, much appreciated.

Are there any particular brands that you'd recommend, I'm interested to hear what you eventually went for and how you've found it.

Advertisement