Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you finish all your games?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    My current crop of games in play make it seem unlikely I'm going to finish many more soon, Mass Effect...
    I've clocked up about 32 hours on that since last week and I'm starting to get dizzy :D After 40+ hours of Twilight Princess, I'm now thinking it was a mistake to play 2 RPGs back to back! I'll have to get some small/short games to balance them out once I finish Mass Effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I finish most games first time round. Recently games I've struggled with were Paper Mario and Bully on the Wii.

Dipped back into Dead Rising after leaving it in frustration a good while back. Back into it in a big way now and loving every Zombie killing minute of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I have several games that will never get finished because the games became so boring or the game makers went over the top with making some sadistic levels that I couldnt be arsed playing over and over until I got it. I dont let them clutter up my pc either and uninstall and give the games to my neice (she is still playing Oblivion on and off)

I also have several games that I play years after their sell by date, all rts's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

these are the games that i still have to finish and am determined to finish

Sonic Heroes
    Donkey Konga
    Luigi’s Mansion
    Call Of Duty: Finest Hour
    Ghost Recon 2
    Metroid Prime
    Sonic Adventure DX
    Starfox Adventures
    Splinter Cell
    Super Mario Sunshine
    LOZ Four Swords Adventure
    Socom
    LOTR Twin Towers
    Grand Theft Auto 3
    Final Fantasy XII
    Full Spectrum Warrior
    Tom Clancy G.R.A.W.
    Rainbow Six Lockdown
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    Gran Turismo 4
    LOZ Phantom Hourglass
    New Super Mario Bros
    Age of Empire Age Of Kings
    Age of Empires 2
    C & C Red Alert 2 (including Expansion pack)
    Farcry
    Medal Of Honor European Assault (including both expansion packs)
    Ghost Recon
    LOTR The Battle For Middle Earth
    The Sims 1 (including Bustin‘ Out), 2
    Halo
    Civilization 4, plus expansions
    Morrowind
    Tycoon City New York
    Medieval Total War, plus expansions
    Rome Total War, plus expansions
    AOE 3 Warchiefs
    Rise Of Nations, Rise Of Legends
    Star Wars: KOTOR
    Star Wars: Empire At War
    Star Wars: JedI Knight 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

That's an impressive list! One game that I've been itching to get back to is Twilight Princess, the only Zelda game I haven't finished quickly. I'm really close to the end too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Bolgey wrote: »
    these are the games that i still have to finish and am determined to finish

The Sims 1 (including Bustin‘ Out), 2

I hope this isn't a PC list....If it is, how do you plan to finish the games quoted / at what point do you determine them to be finished?! :)

🤪

Mr. K wrote: »
    That's an impressive list! One game that I've been itching to get back to is Twilight Princess, the only Zelda game I haven't finished quickly. I'm really close to the end too!

its funny that you should say that because i only completed that game yesterday, i completed that over a year and 4 months:D

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    I hope this isn't a PC list....If it is, how do you plan to finish the games quoted / at what point do you determine them to be finished?! :)
    about fifteen of the games are pc games, sims 2 and bustin out are on console, so, im sure they finish somewhere, dunno, bout the first sims though, cuz i got it for pc and never really played it:(

Advertisement