Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken george foreman after 8 months

Options
  • 14-08-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

we got a george foreman grill at xmas and it's just decided to stop working.

the timer on top is lighting up so it's still getting juice, it just doesn't heat up.

we got it from supervalu but i can't for the life of me find the receipt anywhere.

do we have any comeback or are we pretty much snookered?

maybe it's something that could easily be fixed? is there an internal fuse or something that might have gone?

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

vibe666 wrote: »
    we got a george foreman grill at xmas and it's just decided to stop working.

the timer on top is lighting up so it's still getting juice, it just doesn't heat up.

we got it from supervalu but i can't for the life of me find the receipt anywhere.

do we have any comeback or are we pretty much snookered?

maybe it's something that could easily be fixed? is there an internal fuse or something that might have gone?

thx
    If you have no proof of purchase (including credit/laser card receipt or statement) then you will probably have to rely on any manufacturers warranty/guarentee. Check if one came with the product.

Could be some sort of thermostat gone.

Advertisement