Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade Goody to appear Indian version of Big Brother

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Jade Goody is to appear on the Indian version of Big Brother, which will be hosted by Shilpa Shetty. Jade caused an international outcry last year when she was accused of bullying the Bollywood superstar on Celebrity Big Brother. 54,000 viewers complained to Ofcom and Channel 4 about what they perceived as racism. A source said, “For Jade, it's a chance to show that she is not a racist. She is the first to admit that she did have her problems with Shilpa, but this will be like a role reversal and a chance to show India and the world what she is really like.” Jade will reportedly received £50,000 to appear on the two-week programme, called Big Boss, which starts on 17 August. SOURCE: DAILY MAIL(14/08/2008)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Sure the won't even be able to understand what she's saying!!!

MMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I read about this lastnight im kinda baffled, lets just sit back and watch the fireworks happen. I actually hope she does ok in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭The Little Guy

That should be interesting.....

She don't speak indian

I assume they won't be speaking in English..

Poor crater won't know what they're callin her:D

Advertisement