Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savanna Dry Cider

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any off licenses in Dublin, preferably northside that sell this stuff???

24savanna_dry.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Man I miss that stuff.. drank loads of it touring around Africa...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Ginger wrote: »
    Man I miss that stuff.. drank loads of it touring around Africa...

I know you can get it in The Woolshed in Parnell street, Dublin but thats about it. Im hoping it can be got elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

to be honest i seem to see this stuff everywhere, i must keep a detailed eye out in future and let you know for sure where it is.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I think Drink Store on Manor Street may be able to help you. Redmond's of Ranelagh definitely sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I can't wait till January. we'll be heading home to SA for 3 weeks. I'll be sure to fill my boots with my favourite cider!

Hunters Dry is also wonderul stuff if you can find it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Found it today in an off license on the Fairview Strand opposite the park. Can't remember the name of it though :( I did get a bottle and found it quiet nice! I might get more some other time but it's expensive at 2.55 a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Its seams to be common enough around

Advertisement