Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Old Matchbox and other collectable model cars ??

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Well im looking for some ideas on how to move my model car collection on. Long story short my attic is full of Matchbox and other old model cars ALL of which are in there orginal packaging and have been stored away in boxes for safe keeping over the past 25 or so years. There are thousands of them and some of the models I have 5 and 6 times over and basicaly its time to let them go as there no good to me just sitting in boxes and taking up space.

I had thought of setting up an ebay shop but there are just to many of them to put on ebay. It would take months.

Has anyone got any ideas or know of any model car clubs or shows in Ireland or shops that might like to buy them at a low price. Its not just for money although I might aswell try get something for them

Cheers for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

How much would you let them go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

A guy on the motors forum collects then, think his name on here is junkyard.

Advertisement