Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post leaving cert course

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey i failed maths in the leaving and was planing on doing civil engineeing i was wondring does anyone now of any plcs that would allow me gian acsees into the course in ccarlow it next year???i recieved 365 points if that helps???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

you can do a sspecial university maths exam in ssome colleges for engineering if you failed. will be onn soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

the one for nui maynnooth is onn friday 22nd august. get studying :eek:

you should find all plc courses listed in www.qualifax.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I really don't mean to be smart, but if you failed LC Maths, you're not able for civil engineering and you will be wasting your time.
    Sorry if that was blunt, but civil engineering is mostly maths, and difficult math at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 haywire

i now but i only neede to do ordinary...when i took higher n felt i passed i a\m going to view the script if i feel it was marked right i will settle with my otha choices!!!

Advertisement