Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation...

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

So how many people have no accomadation sorted yet? I didnt bother looking for any yet cos i didnt know where i'd be going untill i got my points,and now it looks lik most places are taken,and im startin to have a sh!t attack! Many people in the same position??:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

I won't be looking for accommodation until after the offers. Hopefully I'll get into the college rooms though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Nothing sorted yet. Will start looking after the offers come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

i haven't sorted anything out yet.
    Is there not a list of accommodation I can get anywhere?
    my brother keeps telling me there is, think it comes out with the offers.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ive had accomodation booked down in UCC since january!, but now theres a chance I might not get it, so Its either UL or UCC and if I get UL ill be in there at 7am at the accomodations office putting down my name.

Im not living at home thats for sure.
    Still want UCC though and might get it.

Advertisement