Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

point me in the direction of.....

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

Somewhere i can buy a direct fit back box, or if i have to a full system, for 94 civic 1.5lsi hatchback. i want to get it as a present for someone but havnt a clue about hondas or where to get stuff for them. I know this sorta question always gets asked, but i know someone can help, and im lazy so hopinfor a direct route to just find somethin to do the job

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Jaysis that will look gas wrapped in wrapping paper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

well im not goin to wrap it,im just goin to buy the damn thing if i can find it and put it on the car before she sees it

Advertisement