Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail order Bulbs

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Anyone recommend a website or mail order for bulbs that will deliver to here.A few places in the uk dont deliver to Southern Ireland.Looking for a good variety of tuplips etc.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

barry75 wrote: »
    Hi all

Anyone recommend a website or mail order for bulbs that will deliver to here.A few places in the uk dont deliver to Southern Ireland.Looking for a good variety of tuplips etc.
    thanks

http://www.powerbulbs.com/

Used them twice myself so far and find them very good, quiet cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Thanks for the reply Zorba,but its flower bulbs i am after for planting next month for spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

Zorba wrote: »
    http://www.powerbulbs.com/

Used them twice myself so far and find them very good, quiet cheap too.

:D Remember to plant them right side up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

barry75 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Zorba,but its flower bulbs i am after for planting next month for spring.

LOL sorry about that thought u meant car bulbs, guess i should've looked at where the thread was posted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Invincible

Try www.mrmiddleton.com ,they're based in Dublin,plus they're Irish,unlike Bakker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 avs0020

Dont forget Ebay. I've bought from 6 different suppliers and, including postage to UK, I have comeout with bulbs at a cost of around 10c each. Excellent variety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wingapa

Try heritagebulbs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

thanks for the reply guys,going to have a look on ebay for them now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement