Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing scripts question

Options
  • 14-08-2008 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

I know you can only have one person in with you while you're viewing your scripts, but if you want to view more than one script, can you have a different person in with you for each script?

Say, for example, can I have my Maths teacher in with me while Im viewing my Maths exam, and then have him leave and bring in my English teacher to look at my English exam?

I rang the Irish Times helpline and they told that it was OK, but then I rang the Independent helpline and they said I couldnt!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

last year in my old school people did this, they booked times with the teachers so you can gett all the teachers to veiw your scipts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I don't see why they wouldn't allow this, as long as you let them know what's going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

This should be alright. Personally I would trust the Irish Times over the Independant.

In the IOE, most of the teachers just stood at the back of the room and went to individual people who wanted their help. There was a good bit of supervision from the department as far as i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Thanks everyone. Thats what I thought alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Yup that should be okay. I got my English exam sent away to be remarked and ended up getting 5 extra points. Not a lot, but a hell of a lot when you needed 475 and only got 470! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Did any one just tick all the boxes to look over all their papers thats what I did just to be sure I got what I deserved you know even though I got enough points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Bajingo wrote: »
    Did any one just tick all the boxes to look over all their papers thats what I did just to be sure I got what I deserved you know even though I got enough points.
    I didn't. I don't think I'll view any of my scripts, I'd be afraid to, just in case someone turned around and told me I didn't deserve my grades. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

How so Joe wrote: »
    I didn't. I don't think I'll view any of my scripts, I'd be afraid to, just in case someone turned around and told me I didn't deserve my grades. :(
    but you can view them on your own..

Advertisement