Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill question

• 14-08-2008 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭

I set up a bill pay account with meteor yesterday (13th).
    When i checked my online account they gave me less than half the minutes i suscribed too (talk 300) because we are half way through the month,bill comes in on 25th...fair enough....but will i be charged the full amount? (50euro).

Since i only recieved half the minutes surely my bill will only be for half the amount?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 the_brain

have a closer look at your bill you are charged €50 in advance of next months monthly fee... pluse the 2 weeks worth for the current month on top of that again

well at least thats the way it should work.... the rep should have informed you of that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Your billing date is the 25th. Your first bill will consist of the 13th to the 24th August, which will be about 25euro, plus your commitment of 50e from 25th August to 24th September.

Your first bill is always the highest. The reason for this is that if you decide to cancel when you contract is up, you're not given a high final bill, just whatever you went over your allocation by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

Ah thanks for that :)

Advertisement