Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company, PS3 - Recruiting for a squad

Options
  • 14-08-2008 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Anyone out there want to join me as a friend in order to play Bad Company Multiplayer as a squad. I don't know many people with Bad Company on the PS3 and so just get joined to a random squad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

yea il join your squad - but i get to be sniper ;)

ralphie213

how many people do we need, and can we name our squad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 colincolin

[FONT=&quot]I'm Miles01 just add me as a friend and when you go to play just check if I'm playing already and join me. I play the position that best suits the level or situation. Be it sniper, support or Demo and so on. Do you have a mic? I haven't tried one yet as I heard that they didn't originally work on BF Bad Company[/FONT]

i dont have a mic as i heard there a little dodgy with this game...
    as you say you use whats best for the map, i do too.
    just said sniper because last nite got a kill streak of about 15 with an SVU :pac:

I was on for a few minutes last night but kept getting killed on account of being in a smoked up so I just gave up. If you have a bluetooth for your mobile you can use it just add on the PS3 main menu. I ain't tried it yet as I don't have one but plan on getting it if they work.

really, didnt know that must give it a go later.. piss off the yanks :D

il give u an invite later an see if your on. im dying to get another crack at flying a helicopter.ive only ever been in one game where they were available and i crashed it straight away - id say it looked funny to everyone else on the ground!

• Advertisement

I'm pretty damn good in a helicopter. I have a few pic of me shooting down a another one out of the air. It a bitch to get a gunner in Bad company though nobody wants to do it too busy running around. It's not like BF2 where everyone was all out for the air crafts.

yeah it wasnt til after i realised that you have to use the sixaxis to control it, is that right?

i have only managed to unlock two or three guns and there not great. waiting for the best sniper rifle and a good assault gun with good range and proper scope.
    also have you customized any of your weapons? i havnt,not sure if im far enough to have that option.

[FONT=&quot]I didn't know you could do that. I'm Major General at the moment and have everything unlocked other than the find all five.

The most powerful sniper rifle is very slow to reload and so is only good for the head shots, taking out stationary men and other snipers. If you don't get a head shot it will leave them with 10% in health. Your best going with the second one you get because it too will also kill in one with a head shot but is much faster to reload for the second shot if you miss the mark.

No it the same as when play as a person. The left stick makes the chopper go back, forward, left and right and the right stick make the chopper staff left or right and L1 up L2 down.

They made them easier to fly in the last patch the handling has improved.[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I can be found lurking around Bad Company a good bit. I prefer to be Assault, which is what I did in BF2 and 2142 so I'm not particularly great at being good for a squad unless someone's barking orders that make sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Celtics14

Does anyone else think that the americans can be extremely sore losers online? I mean, I can always hear the ones wit mics effin and blindin cuz they lost

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Celtics14 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that the americans can be extremely sore losers online? I mean, I can always hear the ones wit mics effin and blindin cuz they lost

Welcome to the online world.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TLG

how populated is the online play on battlefield bad company? because i might get it but i dont want to get it and then theres only like 3 games being played when i log on.

This has to one of the best Multiplayer games out there and it keeps getting better. There are always games online so you won't have any issues with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 forumtilt

they have been fixing many of the small bugs in this game, and are releasing a patch pretty soon with a new map. Great game!

Advertisement