Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1-20 in 1 min 35 seconds

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

spending time elsewhere like posting on a wow board :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

That's it....

WoW has become a money joke. I intended to start playing again some time after the expansion was out, but now I can say I'll never spend a cent on it again. Multi-boxing is rampant, and now extra exp for recruiting is pathetic. MMORPGs are dead:eek: to me, but I really hope some other game topples WoW, just for spite. Blizzard deserve it.

Edit: Hmm...I read more comments. Wow, there are alot of WoW fanboys in here trying their best to defend it. Be happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Raemie

I recently started playing wow, why would someone want to get a character u to lv 60 like that? Is questing and slowly getting better not the point? I've clearly missed something, but what is that guy going to do with all those high lv characters?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Raemie wrote: »
    I recently started playing wow, why would someone want to get a character u to lv 60 like that? Is questing and slowly getting better not the point? I've clearly missed something, but what is that guy going to do with all those high lv characters?

If you have played wow for a long time, you generally know what each class is, and how they should be played.

The levelling to 60 part is very hard to put up with at this stage, so this makes sense.

And having a few 70s is great, if your raid needs a tank, you can log one one, healer? Same thing. DPS? Again, just switch to your DPS.

If everyone had one of each archetype it would be a lot easier to get raids up and runnning.

WellyJ wrote: »
    If you have played wow for a long time, you generally know what each class is, and how they should be played.

The levelling to 60 part is very hard to put up with at this stage, so this makes sense.

And having a few 70s is great, if your raid needs a tank, you can log one one, healer? Same thing. DPS? Again, just switch to your DPS.

If everyone had one of each archetype it would be a lot easier to get raids up and runnning.
    Everyone just needs a paladin or a druid and its NP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

DRakE wrote: »
    Everyone just needs a paladin or a druid and its NP :D

I meant real DPS ;)

Not Loladin or Oomkin

with the right group retri's own faces :D

and i meant feral dps not that bs owl

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

its obvious why its being done, to get people into the new content faster, which is fine by me.

I started a new warlock last night, im now level 20, after roughly two hours play.

My friend who told me to come back, dinged his pally to 60 last night, after 2 weeks.

Its fine in my book, gets me to outlands faster, and lets me start right awy in WOTLK.

Advertisement