Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Jeans

Options
  • 14-08-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi all, where in galway is the best spot to pick up a nice pair mens jeans. Dont like high street places like topman,river island, next etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

I hear this interwebby thing is good!!

(try sites like howies.co.uk, fatface.co.uk etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

TBH its high street but next do some nice jeans for men. They can be hit and miss but worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dv6

Webbs wrote: »
    I hear this interwebby thing is good!!

(try sites like howies.co.uk, fatface.co.uk etc)

Thanks but have been stung with badly fitting jeans when buying online before, really prefer the old fashioned trying them on thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

does anybody know if there is a jack jones outlet in this town...cud a swore i saw one advertised but never found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dv6

Zinc on shop street used to sell Jack jones before they closed down. Heard some spot out in Liosban is the jack jones store now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

What about the local shops like Geraghtys, Deelys, or Ryans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

axiom32 wrote: »
    does anybody know if there is a jack jones outlet in this town...cud a swore i saw one advertised but never found it

out in liosbaun beside elverys and its sheeite like most mens shops in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Fey! wrote: »
    What about the local shops like Geraghtys, Deelys, or Ryans?

geraghtys and ryans seem to be stuck in a time warp,deelys is gone to the dogs.if you want anything that resembles decent denim in this town you gotta pay unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Plenty of terrible recommendations as expected.

If you want to buy good jeans in Galway its Henley's and Brown Thomas.

Advertisement