Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullary Manor, Tinure

• 14-08-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am looking at buying in this estate, does anyone know anything about the estate or the general area. Prices have come down from 600, 000 to 499,000. I'm renting so in no particular hurry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

did you buy they are alot lower now , sickner for the people who paid full whack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭blingrhino

price advertised on billboard outside it now "asks" €389000.
    i would say a serious buyer could negotiate that well down.
    i know a family who paid €610000-sick or what !

some said there was one sold a few weeks ago for 280000!!!!! total sickner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Kunny

Does anyone have any update on Mullary? - I was viewing these houses when they were €540,000 but they were way over priced at that time. I see they are currently advertised as 299. does anyone living in the area know if there is much activity in the estate?

Kunny wrote: »
    Does anyone have any update on Mullary? - I was viewing these houses when they were €540,000 but they were way over priced at that time. I see they are currently advertised as 299. does anyone living in the area know if there is much activity in the estate?
    some one moved in in the last week afaik there are 7 out of the 10 houses being lived in , i live down the road so fire ahead with any questions

• Advertisement

Thks, was just thinking about having another viewing but wouldn't like to move into an estate that was starting to get delepadated or run down already. I see there is another estate directly across the road - what is it like?

glenwood abbey , think theres around 30 houses in there , all occupied think its around 10 years old.... doubt there are any houses for sales in it , school and shop nearby and church

I am only interested in the new houses in mullary - I was just wondering was it generally a nice estate across from it ( glenwood?). Just really checking out what the neighbours may be like ;)

no rowdy's . its a quiet area... mostly young families in mullary manor, glenwood would also be young families with kids in local school

Thanks .. just might have another look in the next few weeks ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Out of curiosity how many houses are still for sale in there. Looks like a lovely little estate. :)

I actually took a bit of a drive past there this evening and it seems like there are threee unpccupied now.

yes 3 of the 10 are unoccupied . there is also kierans manor and i think white river down the road past the shop with houses for sale , but would think mullary manor would be the cheapest at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 jimbojonez

Hey guys,

know this is an old thread but does anyone know what the future plans are for white river manor in tinure, lovely area and nice looking house. Any info would be great

Also any info re: kierans wood??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,703 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

jimbojonez wrote: »
    Hey guys,

know this is an old thread but does anyone know what the future plans are for white river manor in tinure, lovely area and nice looking house. Any info would be great
    afaik they are just being built as they are sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,703 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

jimbojonez wrote: »
    Also any info re: kierans wood??
    only 2 houses built there, think there was planning for 6. One house being lived in at the minute.

Thanks whelan2, if u hear anything further (locally) let me know, much appreciated.

Advertisement