Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox trouble

• 14-08-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

When playing any game after 2 mins of play the xbox freezes and is not responding to anything.
    Not any connections because it's still powered and there's still picture on the screen and i'm fairly sure it's and internal problem.
    Hopefully not, but has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how did they remedy it?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

sounds like the RROD is coming on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

weeder wrote: »
    sounds like the RROD is coming on

+1...RROD has booked his flight and is on his way to visit your Xbox. Best to call MS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I had the exact same problem about 6 weeks ago. Happened one night and continued the next day....freezing after 2 - 3 mins. I took off the hard drive, unplugged all the cables and plugged them back in again, and just as I was about to ring MS, i got the RROD (which was actually a good thing, because it meant I didn't have to go through a huge troubleshooting session which wasn't going to work).

Try the above, if not just ring MS and say you have it anyways, your 360 is bricked anyways. Save yourself the credit on your phone of not going through the troubleshooting process which aint gonna work.

Even after i rang them, later that night i tried it again, no rrod, and i got 10 mins gameplay. I turned it off, turned it back on again, and boom, rrod...again. Motherboard needs replacing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Balls, this is worse then being quite drunk, you know your going to get sick, there's nothing you can do to stop it, all the signs are pointing to it.

CURSE YOU MICROSOFT!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!11111one one one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turned it on there....
    RROD

• Advertisement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!11111one one one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turned it on there....
    RROD

That was fast!! :D:D Best to contact MS asap, repair seems to be quite quick at the moment.

It was so young....

/crys

It was so young....

/crys

Have you just lost your RROD virginity?? :D Hopefully it will be the first and last time you see it, not like some people I know who have had the misfortune of it 6 times already :eek:

Advertisement