Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Funniest Ebay Feedback Ever!!

• 14-08-2008 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Watch out for this guy, he leaves feedback for sellers that are 'way off the wall', but very funny. here's his feedback 'left for others' page on ebay. funny stuff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Heh..

Humour is Thadda way though tbh -->
    as promised—my stools are large, firm, and have no more odor that a warm biscuit

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

lol

"the leg braces work GREAT—I wear then to work so no one has the guts to fire me"

"NICE tombstone—will kill myself after work so I can start using it immediatey.A+"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

:D:D Brilliant stuff.
    FINALLY! XXL suppositories that STAY IN for a change. AA+++

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Sent package via Jehova Witness. Jerk wouldn't leave til I converted

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

Ha! Brilliant! :D
    as eBay experiences go—this one left me wheezing—sweaty—and slighly bow-legged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Class
    Box you sent was FULL of BEES—little Timmy spent his 8th B-day in the hospital!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭barnacle

the home defibrillator was truly a GODSEND—AND it makes a GREAT panini

tryork5ifp is epic WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

YES—the Irish Famine of 45 must've been PARTICULARLY hard on Mr Potato Head sales
    RANSOM RECIEVED—Timmy in locker#17, Port Authority, NYC—alive when last checked

:pac:

great OBAMA-NATION tshirt! I can wear it at both pro AND anti Obama rallies!!!A+

A+ Magic 8 ball!!—I make my Ouija board ask it questions—Ouija board HATES that.

this FLINTSTONE RAZOR—a cleaned out clam shell w/live bees inside works like CRAP

A+ this Louis Vuitton colostomy bag has helped to ease the*trauma of it all*

This guy is gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Tuna arrived safe & lives in my pool. I feed it tuna fish sandwiches for irony.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What the! snyper? Q_o
    A+ eBayer; still you had no right hide in my bushes and jump out at me like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

A+ the kidney was well packed--preserved and, so far, seems to be working fine!
    tis really hilarious, is he for real??.....:eek:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Found a driedout gerbil carcass at the bottom of the box—AND it had been shaved.

I like this guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Was looking over his buying history =)

Typical answers from someone who buys lots of pipes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

His comments on feedback left for him is hillarious too.

Blisterman wrote: »
    His comments on feedback left for him is hillarious too.
    ah this great, never laughed as much in a while:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Thought he'd get banned for this by ebay.

Good sh1t though. Is it possible to see what items he was buying that he made the comments 'about'?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Very good read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

ʞɔɐqpǝǝɟ uʍop ǝpısdn
    pegonthe-bay ( 399 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
    Jun-30-08 06:41

Follow-up by pegonthe-bay (Jun-30-08 07:56):
    +++++++ɐ ¡uoıʇɔɐsuɐɹʇ ʇɐǝɹƃ¡ʇuǝɯʎɐd ʇsɐɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ 'ppɐ oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ osןɐ ı

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I nearly choked laughing.

Personal fave is "this thing is GREAT—whoever knew they even made such a thing as a fart amplifier".

• Advertisement

I nearly choked laughing.

Personal fave is "this thing is GREAT—whoever knew they even made such a thing as a fart amplifier".
    id love one of them.... it would be brill eh...:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Genius!

"LOL"makes everything OK—watch: "you pointless vacuous imbecile! LOL"

Q: why do mirrors reverse things left to right but not top to bottom?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

What a breath of fresh air. The guy is a true comic. That has realy brightened my day. None of it is negative so I suppose it's OK. Doesn't look like he's bought much in the last while though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hehehe, interesting juxtaposition:

Dispite the seller's blatant violation of child exploitaion & labor laws—A+++

Seller:
    humidorauctions ( 17444 [Feedback score is 10,000 to 24,499] )

No longer a registered user

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 billjames

saw this one thought went along with the thread

"Awfullest Feedback Ever" Contest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

HEATED toilet is great on those chilly mornings AND it makes a DELICIOUS fondue.

bahahaaa! what a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 J-Doll

roflmao-

"Item arrive via PRIVATE Chartered JET! Shipping was $134,000.00!!!!!!!"

"$$ recieved via PAYPAL this A.M.—Told Johnny the hit IS ON—Will provide photos."

"the train set you sold me came with a REAL Locomotive—S&H ALONE was $145,900.00!
    PLUS—I have no place to put the DAMNED THING!!!"

"great seller—believes ANYTHING you tell him—accepts Monopoly money."

"CAN-O-SNAKES prank is tooFUNNY—though I DON'T recommend its use in Nursing Homes"

"Ventriloquist dummyWON'T SHUT UP & has KILLED all my other ventriloquist dummies"

"Package was sent via DOG SLED which, considering I live in GA, is no SMALL feat."

"The tent you sold me was a CIRCUS TENT, had to buy 349 campsites to put it up!!"

"The Jewelry box you sold me is HAUNTED! Opens & slams shut ALL NIGHT LONG!"

"DEEEEELICIOUS GELATO!! who ever knew that "pencil" could be a flavor. A+"

"The Human head was pefectly preserved and a slice of lemon added for freshness!"

"A+ SELLER, the korean baby arrived thirsty but healthy thanks to the air holes.":eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Hilarious stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 billjames

looks like ebay caught up with this guy, they removed most of his comments

Advertisement