Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available In Galway

Options
  • 14-08-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey There,

I'm a 25 year drummer living in Galway.

I'm looking for one of 2 things at the moment.

First off I'd like to join a band. Failing that I'd like to try and get some musicians together from around the area and start a band.

My most recent experience is playing punk rock (my last band). I can forward you a few tracks if your interested.

As for musical influences I'm a big fan of bands like the butthole surfers, bad brains, reagan youth, striknein d.c, sublime etc.

I'm also into music like creedance clear water revival, bob dylan etc.

I would ideally like to playing in a punk band but I'd definitely consider other types of music as well.

I'm itching to get practicing and gigging!!

Drop me a line if your interested,

peace,
    -dub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gutsandbrains

hi...sound good... i have a few songs to work on... im interested in primus...tom waits....white stripes....13th floor elevators....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tag

dubbeat wrote: »
    Hey There,

I'm a 25 year drummer living in Galway.

I'm looking for one of 2 things at the moment.

First off I'd like to join a band. Failing that I'd like to try and get some musicians together from around the area and start a band.

My most recent experience is playing punk rock (my last band). I can forward you a few tracks if your interested.

As for musical influences I'm a big fan of bands like the butthole surfers, bad brains, reagan youth, striknein d.c, sublime etc.

I'm also into music like creedance clear water revival, bob dylan etc.

I would ideally like to playing in a punk band but I'd definitely consider other types of music as well.

I'm itching to get practicing and gigging!!

Drop me a line if your interested,

peace,
    -dub
    hows things bass player movin to galway this month, like clash, dk's, slf reggae, pretty much anything with bit of pasion

Advertisement