Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certified Scrum Master Course

Options
  • 14-08-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey, this seems like the most appropriate forum.

I'm trying to find 10 people that are interested in doing a Certified Scrum Master Course in Dublin, Ireland.

I’m "organising" for a Certified Scrum Trainer to come to Dublin and hold a Certified Scrum Master course. It’s been a long time coming and due to lack of numbers, a CSM course has not been held in Dublin since 2006.

I’m aiming to get 10 people; the cost will be approximately €900 (confirmed price) and will be taught by a qualified Scrum Trainer (www.scrumalliance.org - a trainer has been confirmed too) and completing the 2 day course will result in becoming a Certified Scrum Master as per their normal rules.

The standard cost for a CSM course is €1,300.

So far, I have 3 people.

If you’re interested please email,
    Shane - sd at shanedevane dot net

I'm not "organising" this in the traditional sense, ie. holding it, organising a venue etc., taking money for it or benefiting in any other way, other than getting the Scrum Trainer to come over.

If I can't get 10 people etc. then I'm flying over to London, paying money for hotels / food / flights and the course, so in theory, I'd be paying much more than 900 bills for it.

Also, because myself and the other 9 people I find will be apart of this, the date / time and possibly the venue will be open to debate etc.

Anyway, as I say, if you're interested let me know.

Or better yet, if you do know of anyone in Dublin holding proper Scrum Master courses, then let me know too.

Thanks,

Shane
    (sd at shanedevane dot net)

Advertisement