Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Housemates Deprived of a Second Nomination?

Options
  • 14-08-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭

I was just reading this topic on digitalspy and thought i would bring it over here so that we could discuss it.

Ok for the likes of Stu and Rex have complained on numerous occasions that they are bored or they missed love ones that they want to go home. Because some housemates will take pity on these housemates they will nominate them therefore taken away a vote that could have gone in a different direction.

Discuss!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Whatever happened to " you must give 2 frank and valid "reasons.
    BB is letting them away with murder with the reasons they are giving regarding nominations.:mad:
    HMs should not be allowed to sway votes by saying they really want to go.
    It should be a rule breaker because if they are nomminated out of pity ( they wanna go so bad )kind of thing then we dont get to see who really would have been up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I was just taking about this last night myself. Particularly the rules part. It used to be that you couldnt ask hm's to put you up or give such wishy washy reasons.

I'd say this is mostly in relation to Stu and Dale because Rex was annoy the others so much he prob would have been nom'd anyway.

It is definitely part of a gameplan, take for example Stu, who team up with Dale in a plot to get nom'd and was adamant he wanted to go...cut to nominations and Stu will not nom Dale! wtf?

Its coming near the end and Stu must know he is not going to win, my guess is he wants his week on TV and I don't think for 1 minuet it is all about his daughter or he would have walked long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

SS did you hear Stu's reaction to suggestion that there would be a double eviction next week, to which he proclaimed 'no that would cut into my week' (he thinks he's staying?)

He also told rach if she gets voted out it means shes the most hated:rolleyes:

he has just told sara he thinks it's his last night:rolleyes:

I cant find the quotes on ds, but he did say it!!

BB has dished out some punishment for Nom talk, to Mo and Kat!! there was a large group discussing nom's last night, interesting how only particular ppl get punished. Rules? who can follow them:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Virgolass

I think this series BB's rules can be described as bendy at best. Can any one say conspiracy???? :eek:

• Advertisement

Virgolass wrote: »
    I think this series BB's rules can be described as bendy at best. Can any one say conspiracy???? :eek:

They always have "BB can change the rules at any time" to fall back on.:rolleyes:
    It is unfair to the viewer don't you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

It should really be enforced by BB that they shouldnt be allowed to influence the nomination process by sayin that they want to go.

I know Darnell for definate has nominated people based on this reason and it would of be interesting to see who would of gone up in that place.

I would like to know the reason behind all this , they talk about nommo's and are put in jail , but when they influence the vote there is no punishment.
    I think it's time BB showed the nominations to the house to stir things up , then they would have other things on their minds beside Voting Stu cause he wants to go.Real reasons.:D

Advertisement