Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tiger woods 09 demo out on ps store today

Options
  • 14-08-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

im a bit of a tiger woods freak the 09 demo is out today on the playstation store, i played it and tbh its not much different to 08 but apparently they have sorted out the the online glitches ie getting disconeccted while in game getting a hole in one only to find your ball inches from the hole.the skill ups seem a lot easier which is a good thing no more endless boring tiger challenges, lets know what you think , im glad its not that different to 08 as its pretty much perfect.psn Dublinreaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

The last TW i had was 04 i think, the next one they changed the putting system and i hated it. I think i'll give this demo ago tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

downloading as we speak!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Ourlad wrote: »
    The last TW i had was 04 i think, the next one they changed the putting system and i hated it. I think i'll give this demo ago tho.
    as with any game it will take a little bit of ajustment to get use to but stick at it the online play is so addictive and very rewarding.

downloading as we speak!!:D
    is that your psn aswell newballsplease.

Have it downloading now hopefully get a go of it tonite

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It's ok, will take some getting used to. Much different to the last one I played about 5 years ago. The commentary though annoys me.

it seems to be much the same as 08, the commentary and crowd will annoy you after a while i reckon. and the same mannerisms the player does when he misses a shot or gets a birdie etc grow old very quickly id say.

im still gonna buy it i think.
    cant believe harrington wont be in it.
    d.clarke is tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Must download over the weekend, haven't played TW in a few years, pity padraig isn't on it...

Enjoyed it i have to say, after a few holes i got to grip with the putting system. I think i'll shell out and get this in a couple of weeks.

almanu add me if you want my psn is Irishscouser. We'll have a few rounds when the full game is out.

irishscouser your on the list bud Dublinreaper is my psn

• Advertisement

what do ye think of the club tuner thing?? does it make much of a difference dya reckon??

what do ye think of the club tuner thing?? does it make much of a difference dya reckon??
    club tuner is good no great for players who hook or slice there shots, but they,ll pay for that withj a bit of distance also the loft option on the tuner is good ,it will bring more of realistic feel to the game, so no more perfect 122% shots all grouping togeter on the fairway, it has to be played on the full game to really get an accurate idea but i feel its a good thing, me im going for full power over accuracy all day long.

almanu wrote: »
    club tuner is good no great for players who hook or slice there shots, but they,ll pay for that withj a bit of distance also the loft option on the tuner is good ,it will bring more of realistic feel to the game, so no more perfect 122% shots all grouping togeter on the fairway, it has to be played on the full game to really get an accurate idea but i feel its a good thing, me im going for full power over accuracy all day long.

im more of a....slow and steady wins the race kinda guy!!! wats the story with the online features do you know?? is it just, play a round by urself and see other peoples scores or wat??

im more of a....slow and steady wins the race kinda guy!!! wats the story with the online features do you know?? is it just, play a round by urself and see other peoples scores or wat??
    no mate you play and chat with your friends, you can have a bit of fun in the lobby too ie congratulating your friends on a great round "COUGH"bsht,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Seems the walk on water wasn't a glitch after all !

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1st1Vw2kY

Downloaded the demo, decent enough, i'll be up for some online games, defo...

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Seems the walk on water wasn't a glitch after all !

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1st1Vw2kY

Downloaded the demo, decent enough, i'll be up for some online games, defo...
    sweet mate add my psn Dublinreaper

Advertisement