Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alarm Installation

Options
  • 14-08-2008 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

The question might have been asked few times before but couldnt get the proper solution.

I am looking for car alarm installer for my car Mazda MX5 1998.I have bought the alarm system from ebay and just looking someone to get it install.I went to someone but he asked me 220€ for installation,which i think is way to much,as I heard somewhere that the installation fee should be around 100 to 150.

Could anyone plz suggest me something with the directions.I live up in Clonsilla(Blanchardstown).Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

€70 of a saving to fit an alarm in a couple of grand car is not really worth shopping around for. Most installers will be wary of fitting an alarm not supplied by themselves as it could spell all manor of problems if it's not functioning correctly prior to installation.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mehr

yeah u r rite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

You could try cartronics in santry, not sure if they will fit one that you have yourself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mehr

nice thnx.will try

Advertisement