Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B or Guesthouse in Balbriggan

Options
  • 14-08-2008 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

does anyone know a B&B or guesthouse in Balbriggan or close by? As I would come by train or bus, it should be not too far from a station.

Thanks!

Claudia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Did you try a search? Post is on this page!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055330280

15 min brisk walk to the train station, 1 minute walk from Bus Eireann bus stop (servers Dublin city), 8 minutes walk from Dublin Bus bus stop.

There are no other B&Bs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 autsch

Thank you. I thought there might be another one in Balbriggan. Someone posted this one would be close to the Golf Club, I hoped for something mor in the north.

Another question: are you guys just talking on this board or do you sometimes even go out for a beer all together? Or any other "events"?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There has been attempts to organise pints previously but I don't think anything ever came of it though if you're moving to the area feel free to call Balbriggan pints:)
    I can't drink but it would be nice to meet people:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 autsch

I was just wondering. My brother moved to Balbriggan for an internship. Maybe I will visit him, that's why I asked for B&B. But I know how hard it is to meet new people when you just moved somewhere. So I will tell him about your board.

Advertisement