Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bozo's v's Karma

Options
  • 14-08-2008 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

With Bozo's open again and revamped and Karma still going strong where is the place to go these days in Athlone... what age groups are going to both or is it very mixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

Is there anyone from Athlone that actually uses boards bar snyper?

Wouldn't mind an answer to the OP's question coz' I'm going to head down in a few weeks to see one of my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Karma still has the edge. Bozo's (or Q) is a class job but unless you are between 17 and 24 stay way from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

coillcam wrote: »
    Is there anyone from Athlone that actually uses boards bar snyper?

Huh? lol, eh.. me? :)

I don't know why but I prefer Karma, just feel like there's a better buzz there. But I should stop going to nightclubs, a few drinks and I'm dancing like a retarded monkey, dam you rum!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ive been using Karma for over a year until the new bozos opened "club Q"

I like Karma, but if you like the 80s music there is an over 23's upstairs in the new club Q, and younger downstairs..

There is always the old paddock "Genesis" its the college club, but an over 30s at the weekend.. its strictly for the desperate housewives, and young early 30s meat like myself are prime fodder there.. so i tend to avoid it unless i feeling like taking my life in my own hands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I was in Genesis once last year, I'll be avoiding it like the plague this year. There's just something about cattle markets that unnerve me, not that Bozos or Karma arn't meat beats either :P. I've never seen them ID in Q for the 80's music area, not that I'm far off 23 now :P
    Got MILF?

• Advertisement
Advertisement