Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath/Shower Screen Leak

Options
  • 14-08-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a "swing" type glass screen which sits along the edge of my bath for when I'm taking a shower. Problem is, everytime I do, there's a pool of water on the floor! There's a little plastic seal running along the bottom edge of the glass - so I assume that's the source of the leak/problem. I took it off and it looks fine but it seems to be letting the water through nonetheless. Anyone know where I might buy a replacement seal? Tried Woodies - they don't sell them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭black & white

Loosen the screws holding the screen to the wall slightly, drop the screen an eighth or quarter of an inch so the seal sits tighter to the bath but can still move, retighten the screws. Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DaveBH

Job done....AND money saved. Nice One! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭black & white

You're welcome, had a similar problem a few years ago.

Advertisement