Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spraying a Spoiler

Options
  • 14-08-2008 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Anyone recommend a garage in Limerick/Clare/North Cork? - I need to have a lip spoiler sprayed.

It's a new car, so having doubts about fitting it already, but it has come in the post now and I'd like to get it sprayed to see how close it comes to the original paint.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

David Browne in Cratloe Co. Clare. Big body shop but they do great work and are not ott on price. 061 357269.

No connection btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Cheers, Henry.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Joe's Crash Repair in the east was business park in Limerick. Ask for Joe himself. I paid 100 euro to get mine sprayed. Always get work done with him. PM me if u want him number.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Car Perfect in Ennis are very good, as is David Browne as mentioned before, Car Perfect are a bit pricier.

Advertisement