Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go.

Options
  • 14-08-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi i'm looking to get a tattoo of a wolfs head on my upper arm. I live in gorey county wexford, were would be the best place to go? I'm looking to get it really well done and detalied..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

theres a good place down somewhere there me thinks, forget the name.. wait dublin tattoo company in arklow.

www.dublintattoocompany.com

seems good, featured on modblog recently also

either that or come up to dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Warhammer

There is one in wexford.
    Celtic Tattoo and Body Piercing Studio
    15A Slaney St Enniscorthy
    As your near waterford try
    JMDs
    57 O'Connell st Waterford Co. Waterford

JMD's is awesome by all accounts but quite a long waiting list. worth the wait though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Will wrote: »

:cool:

massive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Isar

I heard jmd's are pretty good, but i'm not quite sure if i still would trust them. A women i know about in Norway(thats were i'm from) is pretty good, she's the best. she's working in lets buzz. check her out at www.letsbuzz.no just click on her name, it Janiche something..

• Advertisement

Then why don't you get your buddy to ink you then instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Warhammer

Isar wrote: »
    I heard jmd's are pretty good, but i'm not quite sure if i still would trust them
    Why would you say you dont trust JMDs?
    Take my word they are one of the best tattoo parlours i Ireland Isar.
    If you are not going to trust some tattooists it not going to work imo.
    I suggest you go to the Tattooist that you posted in the link as you seem to trust them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Isar

just wondered if there was anyone else equally good..

Advertisement