Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(REQ)MS Office 2007

• 14-08-2008 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hey,I am looking to buy office 2007,I would prefer the Student Teacher versin as its for college,if anyone could recomend the cheapest store to sell it as I don't have a credit card for online,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Hey,I am looking to buy office 2007,I would prefer the Student Teacher versin as its for college,if anyone could recomend the cheapest store to sell it as I don't have a credit card for online,thanks.

www.software4students.ie

This is where I got my version of office 2007 last year for college, very good site and very quick to deliver (next day for me) as well as good prices.

They take laser so no credit card needed, assuming you have laser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Thanks for the info,I may have found it for €80 in a shop,if not I will get it from this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Would OpenOffice be an option? It's free and just as good (imo)!

Yeah I tried it but I like Monsters, and we all know there are not many corporate monsters bigger than Bill and his pals.

Got it in Harvey Norman for €79.

• Advertisement
Advertisement